Monday, June 10, 2013
Members of the family
Around two months ago, I wrote a blog about the possibility of us getting another dog, among other things. Well, here we are and our household has indeed grown. Unfortunately for me, it wasn't because of a dog.
Meet Captain Argyle Augustus MacDuff, the newest and felinest member of our family!
Argyle is a 4 month old dusty orange tabby. His birthday is our anniversary! He is super sweet and friendly. His paws are so big! He is going to be huge. He and our dog, Mayhem, get along so well! They play and cuddle together. I look forward to seeing him grow up.
I can't forget about my awesome dog! Mayhem just turned 7 in April. I've had her since she was 2 years old. She loves to be loved on and is the least Jack Russell-y Jack Russell I've ever met. LOL Her favorite treat is ice cubes and she actually enjoys wearing dog clothes! She is so spoiled.
I love all the members of our family. I look forward to when I can say that it includes a baby. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment