Saturday, May 4, 2013
Sooooo cute!!
I promised this one would be a positive post, and I plan to keep that promise.
Last week, my family and I went out for dinner for my birthday and my brother's fiancee's birthday. As we ate, there was a TV the restaurant had playing and a show that I had never heard of came on...Bet on Your Baby. The title made me think "Whaaaatttt??" but the show is adorable!
Basically, there are "challenges" that a parent and a baby have to complete in a play room while the other parent stays on the stage and bets how successful they will be. Anyone who has been around babies/toddlers knows how unpredictable they can be, and the show cashes in on that, literally! LOL
The best part? The money the families win go toward the child's college fund. Not only is it adorable and hilarious watching the little children in the playroom trying to complete the challenges (such as stacking cookies, knocking over certain colored block towers, or kicking a ball into a goal), but I can't think of a better way to use the money they win.
Of course, my family made fun of me--good naturedly--at the fact that I was enthralled with the show at dinner. What can I say? I'm a sucker for a cute baby. What they don't know is I just found it on the cable Free On Demand channel. I kind of just watched another episode all by myself. I'm not ashamed!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment